Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy Custom Bruticus

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    I think it looks great especially the huge gun!

But at $699, why is it so pricey? Actually, leme rephrase, what makes custom mades so expensive?
    Hours of painting, repainting, molding ( if there needs be) and even before that brainstorming till your head hurts how to modify a certain figure, sweat, effort, sleep and other gadgets they may have to use, electricity, unpaid rent and mortgage, baby needs new diapers and milk, broken relationships ( well not really ). These are some that I can think off. Or as the thread title says just plain "Crazy"... talented people but crazy heheheh. Yeah I too think its rather expensive.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Very nice, indeed

This model follows a growing trend of customs being called 'Masterpiece' by their makers. Sometimes they aren't worthy of the title, though this looks like it could be but I'm still not sure if that is a wise move on a whole lot of levels...

Awesome work!