Thread: Titan compatible scaled minifigures

Question Titan compatible scaled minifigures

I am looking for more toys in the style of these:
    Toyworld - World's Smallest Transformers
    I bought all three of these and am looking for more characters to expand my collection.

I am looking for fully painted color figures, not the monocolor sold as accessories with the official Hasbro products.

Jada has officially licensed 'Nano Metalfigs' box sets of 18 painted TF figures. They released at least two box sets, the first contained all G1 characters, and the second set included Beast Wars figures.

Unlike Super Impulse's 'World's Smallest' figures, these Jada ones are diecast, in more dynamic poses, and slightly larger.

Here's a Youtube review with comparison of these two lines, amongst others.

I can't think of anything else recently released that's official or officially licensed, and around that size.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    I am looking for more toys in the style of these:
    Toyworld - World's Smallest Transformers
    I bought all three of these and am looking for more characters to expand my collection.

I am looking for fully painted color figures, not the monocolor sold as accessories with the official Hasbro products.
    When I was in Singapore in October, I saw wave 2. I like this series but they are seriously too expensive - I think they are worth $1. I'm hoping Big W puts them on clearance to like $2 then brings in wave 2 (to also eventually clear for $2 ).

Toymate has the Micro Toy Box versions of Starscream and Bumblebee as part of the Series 1 20-pack, which was on sale last week for $10, making each of those 50c. Those figures are also in a smaller pack at my local Big W. They are about the same size as the World's Smallest. However, I'm not aware of other TF figures in the Micro Toy Box line.

They don't have to be officially licensed, 3rd party will be satisfactory.