Released here - January 2023
Approximate Retail Price - $45
Approximate Size - 15cm (head height); 16cm to top of scope
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-modes - microscope, mobile laboratory
Main Features/Gimmicks - N/A
Main Colours - black, grey
Main Accessories - gun

NOTE: This toy is a repaint and retool of Studio Series Perceptor. This thread will focus on changes made to the original mould.

TL Magnificus is, not surprisingly, a far more accurate CHUG interpretation of G1 (e-Hobby) Magnificus than Generations Magnificus. I would have preferred chrome on the chest, belly and dials, but I suppose Hasbro wanted to give us a Magnicus toys with more cartoon-like colours; almost as if to suggest that this may have been what Magnificus might've looked like if he'd appeared in the Sunbow cartoon. Thankfully his eyes remain accurately yellow, as I'm not a fan of CHUG toys based on characters who never appeared in the G1 cartoon being given blue or red eyes where the original source never had it (e.g. Gens Selects Cordon having blue eyes; I prefer MP Cordon's Diaclone-accurate red eyes). This toy may also appeal to people who enjoy having CHUG toys based on pre-TFs, as the original Magnificus was essentially a reissue of the Microman Microscope Robo toy repurposed as a new TF character. I have an emotional attachment to Magnificus, as I didn't have G1 Perceptor as a child, but instead a (probably counterfeit) Microscope Robo that my mum got me from the Sydney Royal Easter Show. This toy was my childhood Perceptor.

This toy is currently available for pre-order on Amazon, or immediately purchase on sale from The Gamesmen.
gamesmen.com.au/transformers-legacy-deluxe-class-magnificus-action-figure