Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Wave - 1
    Released here - February 2023
    Approximate Retail Price - $39
    Approximate Size - 13.5cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Sub-Group - Terran
    Alt-modes - unmanned aerial vehicle (drone)
    Main Features/Gimmicks - N/A
    Main Colours - red, silver, gunmetal grey
    Main Accessories - gun, Mandroid's head & backpack

A beautiful looking figure, as well as being a wholly new/original character for Transformers; which seems to be increasingly uncommon with so many new TFs toys either being based on existing characters, or carrying the names of previous characters to preserve trademark. The sculpting looks great, the colours work well with great light-piping on the eyes. The VTOL blades can also spin, with 2 faux-kibble long wing-blades on the back.

The main drawback of this toy is that there are 6 tabs that will fight you as you attempt to lock them in for vehicle mode. It's frustrating. Oddly enough, the Twitch that I handled back at Sydney Oz Comic Con last year (22~23/10/22) wasn't nearly as infuriating as my figure. I have watched a few YouTube videos and noticed that everyone else's Twitch suffers from the same issue, leading me to suspect that this may be a common problem. It may be that Hasbro's sample had better tolerance than the final product. Having said that, once all the tabs are connected, the drone mode is pretty solid.

Transformation tip: connect the gun before attempting to connect the tabs... results may vary.
    Recommended for collectors if interested. The infuriatingly difficult way of connecting joints means that this toy isn't ideal for its core target age group.

I picked one of these up last week and aside from the issues that you've touched on with the tabs to lock the back half of the vehicle together, mine is so floppy from the waist down that it can't stand.

It's a shame because otherwise this is a great looking figure that reminds me really pleasantly of TF Animated.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.