Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CHUG Cybertronian Jazz

I got the Buzzworthy Cybertron Bumblebee from Pop Cultcha.

In terms of Cybertronian mode wish lists, I'd also really like HasTak to do a proper Cybertronian mode Optimus Prime. Because Siege Optimus Prime's Cybertronian mode looked nothing like either of his G1 Cybertronian modes.

^Optimus Prime's two Cybertronian modes from G1. The first was from his youth as an inexperienced junior officer. The second is his more iconic Cybertronian mode, as seen in #1 shortly before Optimus Prime would lead the Ark's fateful voyage. This second Cybertronian Optimus Prime could also just be repainted as Fusion.

I've been thinking about this reveal, I think I'll buy it, but I actually have never liked most of the classic Cybertronian modes. Bumblebee UFO is cool, Tetra Jets are cool, Laserbeak with a visor is also cool. But the rest of them, I'm really not big on.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

First Australian retail announcement at EB Games and Zing it would seem:

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Evolution Origin Autobot Jazz available for preorder at Zing and EB Games for $50, releasing 10/4/23.
    Looks like Asia is getting theirs too. Robotkingdom sold out their preorder recently (USD $25.90).

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

First Australian retail announcement at EB Games and Zing it would seem:

Looks like Asia is getting theirs too. Robotkingdom sold out their preorder recently (USD $25.90).
    Thank you, sir. Preorder placed. Not missing out on him like I missed out on Bumblebee.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Thank you, sir. Preorder placed. Not missing out on him like I missed out on Bumblebee.
    No worries Cat. I got my Bee from Amazon AU via US last year when it went on sale for AUD $48. A few months ago, it went even cheaper to high 30s. From what I read online, it shelf warmed in the US. Perhaps keep an eye on Amazon for a price dip. It comes in and out of Amazon US stock.

Robotkingdom has it now at USD $34.90 + $22.43 shipping, which is expensive.

It was sold at Popcultcha too a few months ago but that came and went fairly quickly.

Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Evolution Origin Autobot Jazz available for preorder at Zing and EB Games for $50, releasing 10/4/23.
    Oh been waiting for this! Thanks Skyfire! I only ordered two… for now
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

No worries Cat. I got my Bee from Amazon AU via US last year when it went on sale for AUD $48. A few months ago, it went even cheaper to high 30s. From what I read online, it shelf warmed in the US. Perhaps keep an eye on Amazon for a price dip. It comes in and out of Amazon US stock.

Robotkingdom has it now at USD $34.90 + $22.43 shipping, which is expensive.

It was sold at Popcultcha too a few months ago but that came and went fairly quickly.
    I was just completely oblivious to the fact we were getting it at all. I I somehow didn't even think to check Aussie online sites for it until it was too late. I've got no excuse for missing him.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

I just got an email from EB informing me that they'll be taking the rest of the funds out within the next few days. So keep an eye out folks, he's almost here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I just got an email from EB informing me that they'll be taking the rest of the funds out within the next few days. So keep an eye out folks, he's almost here!
    Yeah same. Super keen!