Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CHUG Cybertronian Jazz

I just spoke with my local EB Games about Origins Jazz since he's meant to come out on a public holiday. The manager said to contact the EB customer service line because he had received all his orders for the week and Jazz wasn't there.

The lady at EB support said she would email the logistics team and get them to update the release date because they have not come into the EB Games warehouse yet. So we are not getting him on Monday.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Never expected to (public holiday and all)

However, my order now says Friday the 14th. Sound good - what's a few days? Incidentally my order for Deathsaurus has also been updated; instead of August it now says 1st of December.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Never expected to (public holiday and all)

However, my order now says Friday the 14th. Sound good - what's a few days? Incidentally my order for Deathsaurus has also been updated; instead of August it now says 1st of December.
    My order for Deathsaurus has disappeared from my open orders actually so I can't see a date on it. Thank's for the update.
    I have checked with EB, it is still in the system on their end and as long as I pay it off before he comes out he'll be sent to the store as normal.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

My order with Popcultcha shipped today.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    My order for Deathsaurus has disappeared from my open orders actually so I can't see a date on it. Thank's for the update.
    I have checked with EB, it is still in the system on their end and as long as I pay it off before he comes out he'll be sent to the store as normal.
    See, that's the kind of thing that makes me nervous. Could they explain why your order was suddenly not visible? Just seems like trouble coming...

EB and Zing preorder listings for Origins Jazz are available to buy again, $50 releasing 14/4/23.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just got a shipping notice from EB for Jazz.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

My Jazz is getting delivered today. Keep an eye out, folks.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Went to my local EB on Saturday to see if they had got my Jazz order in. Hadn't received them yet.

Mine has arrived!

Last edited by Cat; 17th April 2023 at 11:45 AM.