Released here - February 2023
Approximate Retail Prize - $55
Approximate Size - 16cm
Allegiance - Maximal
Alt-mode - Technorganic cheetah
Main Features/Gimmicks - spears can combine
Main Colours - bronze with silver accents throughout
Main accessories - x2 spears

It's no secret that I'm not a fan of how Rise of the Beasts has chosen to portray the Maximals as unrealistic looking Technorganic beasts instead of realistic looking organic beasts. But having said that, this is a really good looking Technorganic cheetah. Beast Machines may have been a whole lot more successful if BM Cheetor had looked more like this toy instead of what we actually got. In short, this is a great execution of a concept that I personally don't love, and as such, I've found myself enjoying this toy a whole lot more than I expected to. I also like how the cheetah tail is just tucked up into the back. It's such a simple thing, but Cheetor toys often struggle with doing something with the tail; it typically becomes a weapon or just stays there, giving Cheetor a tailed robot mode. The robot feet are small by Transformers standards, although more normal by human proportions. It just looks weird because we're used to seeing giant clown-feet on TFs. But as you can see from the mid-air kick photo, the smaller feet certainly don't affect stability/balance.

I was expecting to be disappointed by this toy, but instead I actually really like it. Highly recommended.