Thread: What TF-Related Media Are You Reading At The Moment?

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default What TF-Related Media Are You Reading At The Moment?

Bit of a sleepless night in El Casa Catto, so I used the time to finish a reread of the Transformers Exiles novel. It's..... Well, let's just say time hasn't been much kinder to it compared to release. It was never a good book, but a marked improvement on Exodus nonetheless.

Now for Retribution to finish off the trilogy.

So, what Transformers comics, books, reference guides and whatnot have you been reading recently?
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

None. I've been meaning to go back to the start of Furman's run at IDW from 2005, and re-read through it and RID & MTME/LL again, but I've got too much other stuff to read right now

Also waiting patiently for the next TF comic to show up. But that seems to be quite some way off yet - as far as I know, Hasbro still haven't announced (although there are rumours pretty much set in stone by now) who go the new licence...

I casually flip through Legacy: The Art of Transformers Packagng from IDW Publishing. Transformers original artwork in print form is something I value - reminds of toy shopping as a child. There was no Internet back then, so everything was physical and tactile. On a similar note, the current Legacy Pointblank figure made me look at my old scrap book of shopping catalogue clippings. Nostalgia.

I watch random G1 cartoon and ad clips on Youtube quite often.

My most recent reading of TF media was TRANSFORMERS: LEGACY as well, except I read it as an ebook. The one before that were the ALLSPARK ALMANACs (amazing!) a few years ago.

Don't read or watch current or new TF media. As with previous poster, I'm in this for the nostalgia.

I am enjoying reading True Origins the fan made comic, found on another forum.... https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...igins.1192951/

Also trying to watch through Transformers Headmasters dubbed, each episode is very long but I will finish oneday.
    Last edited by Choos; 13th March 2023 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Linky link
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong