Thread: JB Hi-Fi Afterpay extra 5% off discount code. Ends 19/3/23.

Default JB Hi-Fi Afterpay extra 5% off discount code. Ends 19/3/23.

Use code AFTERPAYJB. Not for preorders, plus other conditions.

Also current catalogue (16-22 Mar) shows TFs on clearance, some of which have been on sale for some weeks now anyway.

I used the midnight sale the other week to get 15% off Shattered Glass Jetfire

Hardly worth the bother especially with the stress of dealing with their archaic Click & Collect process. Does my head in every time. You wait in line, then they tell you to wait at the end. Next time, you go to the end. They they ask why you didn’t wait in line? Then they faff about for 5 minutes with half a tree of paper. Finally, the all important signature! 2023 guys! Not 2007. Sorry, rant over.

Might tempt me on some of their Black Series, the new preorders are basically the only TFs they have that I want rn. Oh, could toss in Laserbeak. Did not know they had some stuff on clearance so thanks for adding that

Just bought Legacy Jihaxus for $37 with the discount code.

Picked up Legacy Arcee, since $19 is probably the cheapest I'll ever see her going for and I kinda wanna use her in a custom. Also finally got the Worlds Collide set, to get that toy colour Blackarachnia. Will probably sell off the others.