Spoiler-free thoughts

I attended an advanced screening of Rise of the Beasts, and I must say that this film has completely blown my mind! It's easily superior to the entire Bayformers series, but even leaves Bumblebee in the dust. This isn't just the best Transformers film made thus far, it's just a cinematic masterpiece in its own right. The story explores multiple themes with powerful recurring motifs, as well as serving as a magnificent mirror on humanity. The ending also had the audience completely stunned... I haven't felt this way about the ending of a film since Avengers: Infinity War.

This movie is clearly setting up a new Transformers Cinematic Universe; one with a unified direction and vision. I cannot wait for the next one!

SPOILER-FILLED REVIEW

WARNING: Link contains big spoilers and new scenes

Click here to watch my video review of the film. Be warned that this contains major spoilers, as well as new scenes from the film not shown in trailers. A lot of what we saw in trailers didn't actually appear in the movie. Not sure if they were deliberate misinformative spoilers or if there was a change in story, but it reminds me of the difference between the Rogue One trailer vs movie.
APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS