Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ay-this is getting expensive now-pril

Picked up Legacy Breakdown/Brakedown from JB Hifi Rockingham on Sunday as a late birthday gift to myself. Only have Dead-End to go now.

Picked up Breakdown as well.

And looks like there is a variation of Breakdown as well as in different paint and new head.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

G1 Movie Thundercracker arrived from Big W.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Today I received Legacy Breakdown courtesy of JB HiFi, and Titans Return Gnaw plus a spare reading set of War Within comics thanks to Llamatron.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Went ROTB crazy on Monday! Sourced from Kings Comics and also Kmart with help from Dirge.

Not pictured is Wheeljack with weaponizer Rhinox as I got him before I met up with Dirge in the city.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Went ROTB crazy on Monday!
    Nice haul. I think these will be hard to resist when I see them but really prefer to get the SS versions. Let’s see how I go with that.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Picked up Legacy Motormaster today, one Stunticon to go now, and he's preordered from Entertainment Earth. I also picked up my third Black Series Star Wars Aayla Secura. Not Transformers, I know, but she's a kick-butt character.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Nice haul. I think these will be hard to resist when I see them but really prefer to get the SS versions. Let’s see how I go with that.
    Saw them all today. Not impressed tbh. Optimus looks ok. Will wait for the SS versions. Did my part and picked up one of the 1000 Shattered Glass Ultra Magnuses at JB for $40.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Saw them all today. Not impressed tbh. Optimus looks ok. Will wait for the SS versions.
    Studio Series Airazor, Cheetor and Bumblebee are already out. In regards to Airazor and Cheetor I prefer the mainline versions. SS Bumblebee is better than the mainline, but that one is still fun due to the rollcage and bumper becoming weapons. But hey, it's good to have options!
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Recieved G1 cartoon colors Hound from BigW today. Pretty excited about this one.