Released here - April 2023
    Approximate Retail Price - $50.00
    Approximate Size - 14cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-mode - Cybertronian hovercar
    Main Features/Gimmicks - MTMTE nostalgia
    Main Colours - White, blue, black, grey
    Main accessories - Gun and grappling hook

Haven't done a Transformer review in AGES, so here are my thoughts on my latest addition to the collection.

Since he's packaged in bot mode, let's start here. Articulation is standard for what we expect from a deluxe and colours are vibrant. Nice touch of adding the grappling hook too!
    I forgot to get a photo of it, but you can swivel his wrist away and plug the hook into his arm like in the cartoon.

When compared to the previous CHUG Jazz offering I find that this comes off looking nicer in robot mode - in particular the darker viser.
    The proportions are closer to the animation too, if that's your jam.

Getting to vehicle mode is surprisingly much easier than I thought it would be. My only gripe is with the force required to move the windscreen around - which is never desirable when dealing with clear plastic! Otherwise, everything else feels smooth and intuitive. I'm not sure if this is intentional or simply due to lack of space, but the arms stick out underneath the vehicle mode which gives it the illusion of hovering.

Overall I have to say this ended up being much more enjoyable than I expected. It is certainly a shellformer, yet it's easy to forget that given how well everything hides away in robot mode and how smooth the whole transformation is (windscreen aside). I give it a 9/10 as far as deluxes go and IMO it is simply a MUST if you have nostalgia for that first episode of the cartoon.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Cute alt mode. Mines staying that way. Was also a bit unsure if the arms under it were spose to stick out so much. Guess that’s how it’s meant to be so he is hovering. That plastic canopy was definitely a bit scary

I thought the same about the arms. I was terrified doing the canopy. I was waiting for the crack sound.

Being a shellformer is inevitable with toys like Cybertronian Jazz and Bumblebee for obvious reasons. But having said that, he's pretty well done as shellformers go. I like how they've incorporated the rear part of the vehicle in the legs, meaning that only the mid and front sections need to shellform. These fold in to become a backpack that is, for a Deluxe Class price, quite decent.

There are also blast effects ports on the bottom of the feet and rear of the vehicle.

I would have preferred for the accessories to be silver instead of black, but it's by no means a deal-breaker.