DEAD END
Series - Bumblebee
Sub-line - Cyberverse Adventures
Size/class - Warrior
New/remould/redeco - New
Wave - 9
Released here - No (released overseas in 2021)
Approximate Retail Price - (Warrior price point)
Approximate Size - 12cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Sub-Group - Stunticon
Alt-mode - Sports car
Main Features/Gimmicks - Blitz Blast
Main Colours - red with pink and black highlights
Main Accessories - x1 machine gun

Quite a good toy for a Cyberverse Warrior Class, but this is not a high standard. I got mine on clearance for $16 in Kuala Lumpur, so I'm happy with what I paid. I don't know if it's worth full RRP though, especially if you're paying for international shipping on top of that.

In any case, this toy is a vast improvement over the Scout Class Dead End that we got here, since he can actually, ya know... transform.
The head is almost entirely grey with pink eyes and yellow grills. I prefer the yellow face on the Scout Class figure as it better offsets the grey head. The Warrior's head colours are closer to the cartoon model, although even the cartoon has a dark grey helmet with a silver face, so it's not entirely faithful to the cartoon's palette anyway. The Blitz Blast gimmick allows for the right arm to do a quickdraw action by pulling back on the left arm. As far as Warrior Class gimmicks go, this one is actually pretty good. Just be mindful that it's activated by the left arm during handling and transformation to avoid accidental misfires.

Recommended only if cheap.