Size/class - Voyager
New/remould/redeco - New
Wave - 2
Released here - April 2023
Approximate Retail Prize - $55
Approximate Size - 16.5cm
Allegiance - Maximal
Alt-mode - Technorganic rhinoceros
Main Features/Gimmicks - buzzsaws can spin (by hand)
Main Colours - brown
Main accessories - x2 spinning buzzsaw guns

PROS
+ Definitely looks like Rhinox in both modes.
+ Spinning buzzsaw guns look really nice, especially with the metallic silver and green paints.
+ Buzzsaw guns can also attach in beast mode to allow him to fire as a rhino (or act as VTOL blades in my head canon ).
+ Well balanced in both modes.
+ Rhino horn detaches to become shoulder-mounted spikes, or can be hand-held as a melee weapon. A neat homage to Transmetal Rhinox's weapon.

CONS
- Colours are bland. This toy is predominantly faecal brown, eww. There are a few bits of silver and grey to break up the brown, but I don't even think that that is the issue; Optimus Primal has even fewer accents than Rhinox but still looks nicer because they used a pretty nice shade of dark grey. It's this faecal brown that just looks gross... would've preferred a more bronzish brown, which Rhinox appears to be on screen anyway. And they did use several shades of gorgeous bronze on Airazor, so we know that they do have this colour!
- Face is sculpted with a faeces-eating grin (not nearly as bad as Legacy Hauler, but still).
- The shoulders are designed in a way where the robot arms either sit flush along the sides of the torso, or spread out 45 degrees, with nothing in between. At least, not easily. I could do smaller degrees if I posed the arms carefully, but who does that during toy play?
- The shoulder joints are prone to dislodging on mine in rhino mode, causing the rhino shoulders to roll too far forwards or backwards rather than locking securely into place.

OVERALL
Disappointing. Reminds me of Kingdom Rhinox in terms of disappointment... I don't know why HasTak can't seem to make good Rhinox toys of late. T30/LG Rhinox still remains the best so far IMO. At a Voyager price point, I honestly cannot say that this toy is worth buying. Recommended only if you're looking to complete the ROTB movie cast and you can't wait and see if they do a better Studio Series figure.