Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cannibal receipes website

Cyclo DS Evo's are very reliable, a main contributing factor to this is because the Cyclo-DS dev's are always busy improving its firmware.

Also, in order to play videos on the DS you need a media player such as Moonshell (depending on what make of flash card you have manufacturers include a copy of Moonshell tailored to work with their cards firmware). You also need to convert any of your video files to the format known as .DPG. This is the only video format that will work. There are a number of converters available specifically for DS .dpg files, I'll find one later for you (I think I used to use one called Batch DPG?). It's then a matter of uploading these files from your pc to your flashcards media player files folder.

I like how the DSi is backwards compatible with WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption, as I hate how current DS's and lite's only work with WEP.

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DSi
    already out in japan, wont see it till the end of next year
    Meh... It loses a few good features (GBA slot & battery life) to gain lots of features less desirable to me!

Anyhow* in response to the blatant false advertising of the thread title, here are some of the finest iRecipes around for the contemporary cannibal:
    http://savethehumans.com/guilt/tipsa...ls/index.shtml
    I take no responsibility for the actual use of these recipes on anybody you know
    Last edited by DigDug; 11th December 2008 at 03:43 AM.

thanks for the response brushes

It all sounds rather complicated

Who in WA wants to show me how to do all that crap/?

I'll try and figure it out, but geez!!! So many new features and fiddly bits and grahhhhhhhhh why cant it be like the old days?!!! But the game, buy 2 batteries -play and if you wanna battle, connect a link cable.

Technophobe!

Me or Tets can show you at the next meet.

I use the same system as Icey, and I have used the same process on another 4 DS's, and never had a problem "flashing" the older bigger DS's, or the black and white DS Lite's. DS's need to be "flashed" to allow the Supercard to work.

However the new Ice Blue, pink and other newer coloured DS's are so far "unflashable" and thus are not compatible with the Supercard.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

i think i need an upgrade by next year....this old Supercard one is failing me now! quite irritated by it.

I use a "R4" card from Bamboo Gaming, you just plug it in and off you go.

Don't be scared of new tech roller. The DS isn't as complicated as it seems.

People have already stated that it can play movies and MP3's using flash cartridges but I'm not sure what the video compatibility is like.

If you just want to play with someone in the same room, you don't need a cable as it has wireless connection so you can play with others wire-free within a good 15 meter radius even through walls.

Playing online will require you to have a wireless broadband connection or get one of the Wifi USB Dongle's that Nintendo sells.

buy flashcarts from dealextreme.com
    Cheapest is probably DSTT or the best is Acekard 2. Supports SDHC (4gb or higher microsds)

I wouldn't get DSi. In my opinion DS Lite is still better. Battery life is a must.
    Any of the DSi applications in the future will cost money. Nintendo already has enough cash as it is.

i gots a spare R4 if you want..

hell, i might as well sell my DS and PSP while im at it..