Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joyful Jewels june 2023

Default Joyful Jewels june 2023

Studio Series Gamer Edition 03 Optimus Prime from The Gamesmen

No one else started the june aquisitions so i did feel free to change it

SS86 Sludge.

Anime Hot Rod from Big W. First time I’ve ever owned any version of him.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Core Class Skywarp. Apparently I accidentally ordered a couple from BBTS. Whoopsie. Oh well, this one gets the 3d printed null rays I bought.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Jada RC Transforming Optimus Prime from the Big W Big Whopping Toy Sale for $85 (plus bonus rewards points equivalent to about $4), which is the cheapest price I've seen.

About a week ago I finally got Deadend/Dead End and have now formed Menasor, sadly I fell for the Brakedown/Breakdown getting stuck problem(learned of the issue after the fact). And the other day I ordered Legacy Armada Prime as part of the Big W Toy Sale and it has already shipped. Be interesting to see what arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by ThornOfUnicron View Post
    sadly I fell for the Brakedown/Breakdown getting stuck problem(learned of the issue after the fact).
    Is that where it's impossible to remove him from the two leg pegs behind Menasor's knees? I have stress marks on those pegs and almost broke Menasor/Breakdown trying to detach. I think it must be the blue paint inside Breakdown's holes as there's paint transfer on the pegs and my Wildrider doesn't have this issue.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Legacy Evo Armada Prime, courtesy of the Big W sale.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Legacy Armada Optimus, RotB Optimus Primal and Studio Series Cheetor from the Big W toy sale.

For those who have a Woolworths rewards card to claim the bonus points, I bought Armada Prime and Primal first which gave me a $10 voucher. Then I went back and got Cheetor and used the voucher since Studio Series figures weren't included.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Is that where it's impossible to remove him from the two leg pegs behind Menasor's knees? I have stress marks on those pegs and almost broke Menasor/Breakdown trying to detach. I think it must be the blue paint inside Breakdown's holes as there's paint transfer on the pegs and my Wildrider doesn't have this issue.
    That's the one.