0 0%
  • No

1 11.11%
  • Not even interested

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Movie Review - Transformers Rise of the Beasts [SPOILERS]

All of the above ASAP!
    But esp Studio Series Transit and Stratosphere (as the mainline Nightbird and Wheeljack are actually pretty good)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    But esp Studio Series Transit and Stratosphere (as the mainline Nightbird and Wheeljack are actually pretty good)
    I mostly want Nightbird and Wheeljack as Studio Series because I want to see them with licensed vehicle modes. I don't know if they'll be better or worse than their mainline counterparts. I used to have mainline Airazor, but I sold it because I found it was, for me, inferior to Studio Series Airazor. I currently have both mainline and Studio Series Voyager Optimus Prime, and I find both toys are quite good in different ways (as a play toy, I find mainline Optimus Prime to be superior). So I guess so far I've had a 50:50 split in terms of mainline vs Studio Series toys. I have handled mainline Cheetor (when I was helping Hasbro make the Big W ad for the Jungle Mission 3 pack). It's also a nice toy in its own right, but the Studio Series Cheetor toy is better for me. Although admittedly the Studio Series toy is also twice the size/budget as a Voyager vs Deluxe. I also quite like mainline Mirage... I intend to still keep him after I get Studio Series Mirage. And I'll likely do the same with Nightbird and Wheeljack.