Released here - July 2023
    Approximate Retail Prize - $45
    Approximate Size - 13cm to top of head, 13.5cm to top of shoulders
    Allegiance - Decepticon
    Sub-Group - Junkion
    Alt-mode - tow truck
    Main Features/Gimmicks - "Evolution" modular play pattern
    Main Colours - purple, navy blue, pale blue, gunmetal grey, silver
    Main accessories - left engine gun, right engine gun, left thruster gun, right thruster gun, x2 mufflers (L,R), hook

Note: Axlegrease is a repaint and retool of Scraphook.

Basically, if you enjoy Scraphook then you'll enjoy Axlegrease too. They did fix the issue with the overthickened left foot peg (either that, or just my Scraphook was a dud). The right elbow on my Axlegrease was a bit loose, but easily fixable.

The quality on mine was quite poor. All the joints either too loose so they would fall apart, or too tight and you couldn't seperate.

Mine was very similar to TRevs. I think the plastic type for the hands/elbows is softer than Scraphook's, so her elbows are always breaking off at the joints. I tell ya, while SCraphook's folding in of the arms at the back for vehicle was frustrating at first, but I managed to work out a relatively efficient system, the tightness of Axlegrease's forearm hook and the loose elbows make this for a very annoying experience.

If Axlegease came out first, I wouldn't have bought Scraphook that's for sure...

Still, the vehicle mode is pretty nice and reminds me a lot of the Interceptor from Mad Max. This is aided by AG's booster things on the back looking like the xtra fuel tanks the INterceptor has.

It's interesting in that they don't really share many parts. Pretty much all of her is new sculpting.
    New Thighs, calves and lower legs (they share inner calf sculpt, but it's a new part for the engine bay)
    New chest, and new cockpit area.
    New feet
    new forearms
    New wheel hubs

The shared bits seem to be
    Upper arms and shoulders, back, groin, elbows and fists as far as I can tell.

The accessories are nice, but I would've been fine with them dropping the hook completely, I just never have anywhere good to put it.

So, I would give this toy a "Buy only if cheap" mainly because the the elbows making the transformation to vehicle mode a real PITA.