Thread: JB Hi-Fi Perks member offer. Ends 16/7/23.

Default JB Hi-Fi Perks member offer. Ends 16/7/23.

Spend $300 and get $30 off.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/pages/price-frenzy

Members will be emailed their discount code. I got mine this afternoon. Not a great offer, but it's there if you want.

I was excited until I read the spend $300 hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    I was excited until I read the spend $300 hahaha.
    I might buy myself a PS5. Got a $200 gift card, and they are only $699 at the moment.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Yeah, these sort of offers are really for big ticket items and/or for things already on sale. I made use of one by buying a couple of air purifiers that were heavily discounted, reaching the discount threshold, which allowed me to get a TF for "free". The cashier even said, "Hey, free Transformer!" I smiled.

Ok, so what's the TLDR on this JB Perks thing and is worth having if you don't have a local JB HiFi?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Ok, so what's the TLDR on this JB Perks thing and is worth having if you don't have a local JB HiFi?
    It is a free loyalty program from JB Hifi. On sign up you will get a $10 voucher (no minimum spend), on your birthday month you get a $10 voucher, and maybe once or twice a year, they will randomly send another $10 voucher. You will also get "exclusive" discounts like this one but they aren't amazing. Even if you don't have a local JB, I think it is worth it as you can use the vouchers online (and subsidize the delivery fee with the voucher). Program requires your name, mobile, email and birthday month.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"