Series - Generations
    Sub-line - Legacy
    Hypo-line - Evolution
    Size/class - Titan
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Wave - N/A
    Released here - July 2023
    Approximate Retail Prize - $270
    Approximate Size (robot mode) - 51.5cm (to head), 61cm (to shoulder tips)
    Approximate Size (starship mode) - 53.2cm (L), 43.2cm (max H), 30.5 cm (min H), 35cm (W)
    Allegiance - Decepticon
    Alt-mode - Worldburner class capital ship
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Evo-Fusion
    Main Colours - purple, lavender, gunmetal grey
    Main accessories - wings and stabilisers can become weapons (axes and guns), miniature Decepticon Jets, cannons

ALT MODE PICS

Starship in standard configuration

Pre-launch

Rear view

View from below

Pursuing the Ark

Broadside salvo

Lowered display config

Thundercracker and Skywarp

Thrust and Ramjet
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 1st August 2023 at 01:01 AM.

Robot mode pics

Robot mode

Passes the high kick balance test

Shoulders make her tower over the Ark

FIGHT!

Ark vs Nemesis

Nemesis vs Ark

"I'll tear out your optics!"

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The robot mode is just so unappealing.

For Titan class money and more importantly space, I just can't see a spot for her in my collection. Not even as a fancy Dio alt mode piece.

Yeah, I must confess that I find her robot mode to be disappointing. Especially considering that HasTak had greater freedom with this robot mode as an original design, unburdened by having to resemble any existing Transformer character. The chest and head panels that slide out have no mechanism to lock them in place. The plastic quality also isn't great; I already had a stress mark develop on one joint. The two panels that lift out from the sides of the arms are ungainly and there is no other way for them to sit out of the way. They are also highly prone to falling off, similar to the two small panels on either side of the Ark's bow. But at least those panels on the Ark secure in place in both ship and robot mode; they're just prone to falling off during transformation. These side panels on the Nemesis remain exposed in robot mode. I do find this toy disappointing for a Titan Class price point; it is to date the least impressive Titan Class mould that I've encountered. Although admittedly I've yet to see/handle the Legacy Cybertron Metroplex toy in person.

The starship mode looks great though. It has a lot of incredible detail that's been taken from the Nemesis' cartoon model from Beast Wars, such as the painted red grills beneath the hull etc. There is also a ramp that can be lowered from the back (I didn't photograph it), and this ramp can connect with WFC ramps, as can the ramps that slide out from the sides that hold the little jets.

If all you care about is the starship mode, then this toy will suit that purpose perfectly fine. But this is a Transformer action figure, so IMO it needs to be good in both modes, and it is the robot mode that's a let down here. So for this reason, I've voted for "No" in answer to "Worth buying?" - I cannot say that this is worth the Titan Class price.