Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Augmented August 2023

Default Augmented August 2023

I got Transformers Studio Seties 86-22 Deluxe Class Brawn from The Gamesmen

I ordered expecting it to arrive on friday night since its on preorder and got it tonight thumbs up to The Gamesmen

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got Dead End today, FINALLY completing Menasor. And this was end of July, but oops, I got SS Sideswipe courtesy of Jinto, a stand up guy. Thanks again, Jinto!
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Legacy Crankcase from The Gamesmen

Although purchased in July, I only really got a chance to deal with them yesterday.

- Legacy Evolution Dirge from JB Hi-Fi
    - Legacy Evolution Soundblaster from Popcultha
    - Buzzworthy Bumblebee Tow-Line and Legacy Evolution Medix from The Falcon's Hangar.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I got Amazon exclusive Leadfoot and Masterdominus. Leadfoot is an amazing figure, so striking, best use of the mold yet by far. I'd highly recommend him to everyone. I've never bought a Fosssiliser, Masterdomo does have a nice paintjob. I'll sus him out later. However, there's a great big elephant in the room. Amazon just slapped the shipping sticker into the Transformers packaging and mailed it as is, no packaging whatsoever. The box arrived dented and dinged and bashed to hell, but luckily the figures inside were fine. But I am NOT okay with this shipping method. This doesn't seem very Prime. So I'll definitely be making a complaint about that. I was rather outraged, to put it nicely.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Studio Series 86 Brawn from The Gamesmen; picked up from in store. They still had plenty left. Completely sold out of SS86 Snarls though (luckily I've still got my EB Games preorder due later this month).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Amazon just slapped the shipping sticker into the Transformers packaging and mailed it as is, no packaging whatsoever. The box arrived dented and dinged and bashed to hell, but luckily the figures inside were fine. But I am NOT okay with this shipping method. This doesn't seem very Prime. So I'll definitely be making a complaint about that.
    That's surprising.

My 15th Anniversary 2000 reissue G1 Convoy came packaged in a similar way. Just one layer of gift wrapping paper around the toy with the address and stamps on it. Box was thoroughly scuffed. Mind you, that toy was a freebie, so I couldn't complain. But yeah, given that you're a paying customer for this set, I think it's definitely worth lodging a complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Studio Series 86 Brawn from The Gamesmen; picked up from in store. They still had plenty left. Completely sold out of SS86 Snarls though (luckily I've still got my EB Games preorder due later this month).

That's surprising.

My 15th Anniversary 2000 reissue G1 Convoy came packaged in a similar way. Just one layer of gift wrapping paper around the toy with the address and stamps on it. Box was thoroughly scuffed. Mind you, that toy was a freebie, so I couldn't complain. But yeah, given that you're a paying customer for this set, I think it's definitely worth lodging a complaint.
    I did lodge a complaint with them. It was a VERY quick process. Within 2 minutes of explaining what had happened, they checked something in their systems, came back and informed me they'd refunded me the full amount I'd paid. It was up to me if I wanted to keep the items or throw them out. I was flabbergasted by that speed of their service, and by the refund I'd never even asked for. I effusively thanked their customer service rep. I just hope notes got passed on regarding it so it doesn't happen to another poor customer. In all my years I've never received a package like that.

In other news today I bought Legacy G2 Grimlock, Cloud Cover, and Sideswipe. Mirage was sold out, so if any kind soul out there happens upon one they don't want, I will gladly buy it off you.

BB SS102 OP from JB Hi Fi - can't wait to crack him open!

Received my Buzzworthy Studio Series 86 Ironhide/Prowl in the mail from Popcultcha, just over a week from Geelong to Perth. They packed my items very well with air pillows and threw in a surprise gift (Popcultcha brand foam beer holder and badge). That's nice.

My copy of the Generations Deluxe R arrived yesterday. Bit glossier than the last reprint.

Today I used a JB voucher to get a $5 G2 Cloudcover and got a Buzzworthy Ransack from a Facebook seller.

I’ve preordered a lot of bots from Japan too. I feel overspent for the month.