Robots in Disguise 2000 Universe TOW-LINE (what a mouthful!)
Series - Generations
Sub-line - Buzzworthy Bumblebee
Hypo-line - Legacy
Under-line - Evolution
Size/class - Deluxe
New/remould/redeco - Retool/repaint of Scraphook
Wave - N/A
Released here - ?
Approximate Retail Prize - $45
Approximate Size - 13cm to top of head, 13.5cm to top of shoulders
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - tow truck
Main Features/Gimmicks - "Evolution" modular play pattern
Main Colours - green, turqoise, indigo with orange and silver highlights
Main accessories - left engine gun, right engine gun, x2 mufflers (L,R), hook, wheel shield, tow-arm, hook

Note: Wrecker Hook is a repaint and retool of Scraphook.

Hasbro designers have worked reasonably well in trying to convert the Scraphook mould into Wrecker Hook, which honestly doesn't work as well due to the Mad-Max-esque Junkion design of the original mould. The new head and overall colour scheme does work pretty well though, there is no denying as to who this is, and the tow truck alt mode is thematically accurate for the character. But the unpainted wheel shield is quite disappointing and annoying; mostly because it is supposed to be a spare wheel for the tow-truck mode. Honestly, if there was no room in the budget to paint the wheel, then I would've preferred a solid green thruster-gun from Axlegrease. It would also be more spiritually faithful to Wrecker Hook by having a gun instead of shield or hook. The plastic quality on mine isn't great. One of the shoulder wheels came off when I first transformed it, and putting it back on caused one of the connecting pegs to form a stress mark.

Still, the colours and retooled head are just really gorgeous. In terms of play value, it's the same as what you'd get from Scraphook and Axlegrease. As such, I would only recommend this toy if you want a CHUG RiD Tow-Line toy, because otherwise I think that Scraphook and Axlegrease are better versions of this mould as proper Junkions.