Size/class - Leader
New/remould/redeco - Repaint of Legacy Optimus Prime
Wave - N/A (Toxitron Collection)
Released here - August 2023
Approximate Retail Price - $95
Approximate Size - 13cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - Western Star 4964EX tanker truck
Main Features/Gimmicks - weapons can combine, trailer becomes battle station or can separate and "Weaponise," front tanker hatch becomes gun
Main Colours - vomit green and purple with silver & grey highlights
Main Accessories - Energon sword, Energon axe, Energon gun, trailer/base, Matrix

NOTE: See the review thread for Legacy Optimus Prime for comments about the original mould. This thread will focus on differences made.

* Colours look ridiculous, especially the purple tyres.
* Lack of light piping makes the eyes hard to see. Optimus Prime has the same problem; so far the only version of this mould with noticeable eyes are Velocitron Scourge's, thanks to his lightpiping.
* The sword on mine came slightly bent. I've since straightened it with hot water.

<insert rant about how Universe 1.0 isn't Generation 2, so why is this toy "G2 Universe?">
<insert counter-rant about how this character is retroactively G2 since he's a repaint of G2 Laser Optimus Prime>
<insert counter-counter-rant about how RID Universe Scourge isn't G2>
<insert counter-counter-counter rant about how I acknowledge G2 Laser Magnus has retro G2, so Toxitron counts under the same criterion>
...I'll stop arguing with myself now.

Worth buying? Only if you want this character. IMO he's the least appealing version of the mould, and if you want an evil Laser Optimus Prime toy, Velocitron Scourge already does this so much better.