Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Legacy United Reveals.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I was expecting BW2 Tasmania Kid to just be a Rattrap retool, but that looks way better than expected!
    Although I don't have much interest in buying most of what was revealed simply because they're outside of my radar, I can see that they've executed most of them pretty well.

Looking forward to seeing Magmatron at some point - I'm assuming that will be next year's commander class.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I was expecting BW2 Tasmania Kid to just be a Rattrap retool, but that looks way better than expected!
    Although I don't have much interest in buying most of what was revealed simply because they're outside of my radar, I can see that they've executed most of them pretty well.

Looking forward to seeing Magmatron at some point - I'm assuming that will be next year's commander class.
    I dunno. Hasbro just revealed the big poster for the line, and Tidal Wave appears rather prominently. Twice in fact, because you see him as both robot and in combined form with Megatron. The latter suggests to me that Tidal Wave is going to be a commander instead of a titan, if only because a titan would be simply too large to do that with.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I wonder if Windblade is going to carry on the missing-in-action Needlenose/Devcon/Detritus tradition at JB and Amazon AU. Be interesting to see what Popcultcha offers.
    Legacy United first wave up for preorder (Jan 2024 release) at Popcultcha, including Windblade ($49.99, Mar 2024 release).

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Happy for those that want these characters, however unless I'm caught in a moment of weakness for Animated Prime, I don't see me collecting any of this wave (or poster proposed figures).

Good for saving I guess, however if this is the new direction, then it could be years, if ever that they get to the later years of G1

Give it another couple years and I can see them resetting back into '84 again or flipping right into Bayverse or Prime..