Thread: Popcultcha 20% off Hasbro (TF). Ends 2/10/23.

Default Popcultcha 20% off Hasbro (TF). Ends 2/10/23.

20% OFF ALL IN-STOCK HASBRO PRODUCTS!

It's time to gather your HasBros and head into Popcultcha, because all In-Stock Hasbro items are currently 20% OFF!

That's 20% OFF Star Wars: The Black Series, Marvel Legends Series, Power Rangers Lightning Collection, Transformers, Hasbro Games and so much more! Be quick, this offer is only available this long weekend!

Simply use the code HASBRO at the checkout to save!

Terms and Conditions of Promotion:

• 20% OFF applies to the Original RRP on IN STOCK items listed with the Manufacturer as "Hasbro" only.
    • HASBRO discount code must be applied in the ‘Enter discount code’ section in either the shopping cart or checkout. Please ensure that this code is applied correctly before completing your purchase as we are unable to apply this discount once your order has been placed.
    • 20% OFF discount can not be used with any other offers or discounts, including Popcultcha Pennies. If you attempt to apply a Popcultcha Pennies discount code, this will override the HASBRO discount. Pennies will still be earned on purchases made.
    • Promotion excludes existing orders, "pre-order" products, and gift cart purchases.
    • Limited time only offer. Promotion runs from 5:00pm Thursday 28th September 2023 (AEST) to 5:00pm Monday 2nd October 2023 (AEDT). Popcultcha reserves the right to alter the end date of this promotion.

Well that's disappointing...
    Ordered Bludgeon and Bombshell showing as in stock on Friday, Monday I get a message that they can't fulfill it but here, have a gift card.
    No way, I want my money back.
    Last edited by snaketales; 2nd October 2023 at 09:53 PM. Reason: ordered Friday, not Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Well that's disappointing...
    Ordered Bludgeon and Bombshell showing as in stock on Friday, Monday I get a message that they can't fulfill it but here, have a gift card.
    No way, I want my money back.
    Wow, the nerve. That's really devious. You didn't pay for store credit, so do a chargeback if they refuse your refund.

Refund is on its way!
    Funny how your money can be taken out quick but takes a few days to come back... but to be fair that's the way of all businesses/the banking system.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

From my experience, they incentivise you to not take your money back... here's a gift card +$25 credit... soz, hope you leave your money with us.

I've never really been tempted to pull it out, there's always something round the corner I want to buy from them.