Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OCTimus Prime's Ordnance

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by SarhBear View Post
    Legacy Blitzwing was $51 at Big W so I picked him up today. Seemed a fair price for a really nice looking robot with a couple of ropey alt modes (though having just opened him up, the tank mode looks and feels very nice, stupid cockpit hanging out aside)
    I got him not that long ago too. Be careful transforming him. That bastard drew blood from me. Got me good right on the tip of my finger. It was worth it, he's a really nice figure, though, minus the stupid Energon hands. Could've done without those.

In my own pick-ups today I received I some stuff that had been sitting around at BBTS. Nothing terribly exciting, just SS86 Snarl, Legacy Needlenose, Core Class Bom-Burst and Soundwave. One Dinobot to go, I'm excited for Swoop!
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Got SS86 Snarl and LE Shrapnel in from Amazon's sale last week this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I got him not that long ago too. Be careful transforming him. That bastard drew blood from me. Got me good right on the tip of my finger. It was worth it, he's a really nice figure, though, minus the stupid Energon hands. Could've done without those.
    My hand made it out unscathed (at least from tank to robot) but I did manage to put a gnarly stress mark on one of the wings/leg panels from not having the knee aligned properly :x

SS RotB Mirage from The Gamesmen
    2 x Optimus Primal Battle Masters from Amazon US

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Sarhbear, Breakdown might be showing up at a Big W near you.
    Found him today ^_^

Second preorder of Studio Series 86-23 Voyager Ratchet delivered from The Gamesmen its not due to releas till 20 October by them
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 18th October 2023 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SarhBear View Post
    Found him today ^_^
    Good for you SarhBear!

Masterpiece Diaburnout and Diaclone DA-96 Diafighter from TFSource.

SS86 Ultra Magnus from JB HiFi

Couple of OK little finds today. All used.

Loose Last Knight Deluxe Sqweeks, minus gun, and a (very small as it turns out) Deluxe RotB Wheeljack, also minus gun. No loss because I was really more interested in both for the novel alt-modes and neither one really needs a gun in the Odieverse anyway.
    Also a loose RotF Shadow Striker (black/red Legends-class Wheelie redeco), and a Platinum Edition head-retooled/G1 Dinobot-ish-recoloured Age of Extinction Snarl, which completes my loosely-alt-mode-scaled Dinobots set. Unfortunately the actual toy sucks, but hey...complete set of roughly-scaled G1 dinos!

EDIT - Also found a killer bargain on Legacy Selects G1-colours Galvatron and Leader-class Nova Prime. Both for AU$112. Would have gotten Voyager Jhiaxus too but the seller was out of stock. TBH I only wanted the Galvatron but Mong Kok is a bit of ajourney from where I live and I'm a little curious about the Kingdom Magnus mold and the Jhiaxus mold too, so it seemed more worth the trip to get the three, or as it turned out two.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 28th October 2023 at 10:54 PM.

Wave 2 (Megs, Soundwave, Arcee) of the World's Smallest Figures - Arcee is truly miniscule.