CHASE the Police-Bot (Rescue Bots Universe Chase)
Series - Generations
Sub-line - Legacy
Hypo-line - United
Size/class - Deluxe
New/remould/redeco - New
Wave - 1
Released here - December 2023
Approximate Retail Price - $50
Approximate Size - 13cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - Police car
Main Features/Gimmicks - Rescue claw strands can detach to become hooks
Main Colours - white, blue
Main Accessories - Energon rescue claw, x2 spotlights

A nice looking toy that "matures" the traditional infantile look of the original Rescue Bot; not a criticism against RB Chase; obviously these toys are aimed at different target demographics. I like how the roof splits to allow the strobe light to sit behind Chase's head without relying on partsforming (the strobe light is non-detachable), while still maintaining this iconic aspect of Chase's robot mode. The robot face is also sculpted to look more like Chase's cartoon model. The Energon Rescue Claw is transparent blue, which is an homage to the Energised version of this accessory first seen in the Energise repaint/retool of the original toy (pictured above). The colours and paint apps are all really well done and there are some neat features in the transformation. Articulation on this toy is also superb, except for the shoulders as they are incapable of allowing the arms to spread out to the sides.

As nice as this toy is, I don't think it's worth the full $50 asking price (currently at Zing!). Amazon has it for $10 less, so I would recommend getting it cheaper from Amazon or get Zing! to price match Amazon.