Released here - ?? 2023
Approximate Retail Prize - $55
Approximate Size - 12.5cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - Cybertronian Hover Tank
Main Features/Gimmicks - N/A
Main Colours - greys with red and purple accents
Main accessories - x1 cannon, nightstick, mace head

This is the official configuration for the robot mode.

I prefer to have the Fusion Cannon pointing backwards to look more Gee Wun Akkewret

With mace weapon. The handle/shaft can also be used independently as a nightstick/tonfa.

Tank mode

I didn't have the tabs inserted properly in the last two photos, so here's a pic of the tank mode with the tabs inserted correctly.

This toy honestly feels inferior to the 2010 Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Megatron toy. The old toy has nicer colours and transparent purple parts that allowed the lightpiping to give the appearance of glowing like in the game. It also has better knee articulation and a missile launching gimmick. The Deluxe figure also has the iconic back detailing from the game model that resembles a Decepticon insignia, which is completely absent in this toy. Also, the Deluxe toy can transform between both the rolling and hovering tank configurations that you have in the game, whereas this Studio Series figure only has the hover tank mode (so the treads are completely useless).

Comparing 2010 WFC and 2023 SSGE Megatron with the game model, both toys have their accuracies and inaccuracies; I wouldn't say either one is more or less accurate than the other. But the Deluxe is far superior value for money. At a Voyager price point, I would expect this toy to do a lot better than just be an upsized Deluxe with one fewer vehicle mode and no launcher gimmick.

I sold off my Deluxe Class WFC Megatron figure ages ago, and I got this toy today on sale, but if you still have the Deluxe Class figure, I recommend hanging onto that and skipping this toy. Or even just getting the Deluxe Class figure second hand (I sold mine off for $10).