Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: HASLAB Car Robots God Fire Convoy/RID Omega Prime announced for "Fall" 2025 Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    This is just insulting at this point. EB Games in New Zealand put their listing up for Omega Prime. It's $699 NZD.

https://www.ebgames.co.nz/product/to...01-omega-prime
    $100 cheaper, now if we could lower that by at least another 150 it would be great

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well, you might purchase directly from Hasbro Pulse and use a mail forwarder. You'll get an international credit card fee (trivial) and then postage from the US (non-trivial), but it'll still be a damned sight less than through EB.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Well, you might purchase directly from Hasbro Pulse and use a mail forwarder. You'll get an international credit card fee (trivial) and then postage from the US (non-trivial), but it'll still be a damned sight less than through EB.
    yeh i figure that would be the last option

So no ones got any replies from contacting Hasbro Australia on this?

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    So no ones got any replies from contacting Hasbro Australia on this?
    Nope - I checked and it's still pending from when I put it in :/

Yeah, this is what I'm doing and I've already backed two on Hasbro Pulse.
    I wish more people would stop seeing EB as the be all, end all of getting Transformers product.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I wish more people would stop seeing EB as the be all, end all of getting Transformers product.
    How much was that going to be, thinking of doing the same

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I don't think many people see it like that. I know I certainly don't. The only things I've bought from EB since other places started stock fan-channel stuff have been Haslabs.

And really, I don't think too many people upset about this Haslab are upset enough to make a several-hundred dollar experiment with parcel-forwarding. So either they'll buy from EB, or not buy at all. The people here who are doing research and making plans are outliers.

I don't think many people see it like that. I know I certainly don't. The only things I've bought from EB since other places started stock fan-channel stuff have been Haslabs.

And really, I don't think too many people upset about this Haslab are upset enough to make a several-hundred dollar experiment with parcel-forwarding. So either they'll buy from EB, or not buy at all. The people here who are doing research and making plans are outliers.
    Yeah. I really don't feel like dealing with parcel forwarding. So if I have to, I'll get it from EB. That said, if anyone thinks EB Games is some be-all and end-all of Transformers needs to be shown Amazon AU, JB HiFi, Popcultcha, TFH, RK, etc, etc. Better prices, and/or better availability.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Sugotoys has it for $649 if anyone wants another local option

https://sugotoys.com.au/product/htlrid242116/