Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: HASLAB Car Robots God Fire Convoy/RID Omega Prime announced for "Fall" 2025 Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by lmaotimmy View Post
    Sugotoys has it for $649 if anyone wants another local option

https://sugotoys.com.au/product/htlrid242116/
    Haven't used Sugo before but from Reddit they seem legit so I think this will be the go for me - a cheaper deposit too!

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I've used Sugo a couple of times, they can be a bit slow in getting things in but I've gotten everything I've preordered from them so far

I've used Sugo for a few kits, great customer service and good prices

Further update from EB after I pointed out that the NZ price was cheaper than AU even though it's the same company:

"Regrettably, we are unable to lower the pricing for our AU listing. The pricing for our NZ counterparts has been established by the NZ team in charge of sourcing items for our New Zealand customers. It is important to note that this is separate from our AU team, which handles our collectibles."

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Utter bullshit on EB's part, because they are all buying from Hasbro, and Hasbro Australia at that.
    Last edited by JJJ; 13th February 2024 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Further update from EB after I pointed out that the NZ price was cheaper than AU even though it's the same company:

"Regrettably, we are unable to lower the pricing for our AU listing. The pricing for our NZ counterparts has been established by the NZ team in charge of sourcing items for our New Zealand customers. It is important to note that this is separate from our AU team, which handles our collectibles."
    So you're admitting your team did a shit job.

I don't have any affinity with the RiD series and was only half-interested in this set.
    That price has completely removed any interest.
    The only worry is that low sales as a result of the price may preclude any more Haslab offerings in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    I don't have any affinity with the RiD series and was only half-interested in this set.
    That price has completely removed any interest.
    The only worry is that low sales as a result of the price may preclude any more Haslab offerings in Australia.
    With general retail missing waves or entire lines, stock selling fast and missing exclusives i would love Pulse to come to Australia so there could be a bright side

A further update (I have already ordered from Sugo) from Hasbro in response to my question re EB Games price (including the difference between AU and NZ):

'Thank you for contacting us regarding Transformers: Legacy Robots in Disguise 2001 Omega Prime. Please note that Hasbro has no control over the pricing of any product sold by retailers, either in-store or online. The final price of any product is solely at the discretion of the retailer.'

🤷*♂️

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Pretty much the line I expected.

So one or the other is flatly lying to us. Any bets?