Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: HASLAB Car Robots God Fire Convoy/RID Omega Prime announced for "Fall" 2025 Delivery

Default HASLAB Car Robots God Fire Convoy/RID Omega Prime announced for "Fall" 2025 Delivery

Haslab's latest creation has been revealed, and as Bumblebee said in one of the Bayverse movies "I'm so excited!".

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/...01-omega-prime

The package includes Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus as well as a Transformer made from Ultra Magnus's gun called Autobot Bluebolts.

They want 10,000 backers by March 15th 2024 to make this set.

The first extra unlock tier includes a Matrix Blade sword at 13,000 backers with the second at 16,000 backers of a display stand.

They are $250 USD.

No EB Games/Zing listing yet. But given they need to manually list items after the announcement even for games and consoles they know about in advance, that's normal.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ah, so it was that.

Well, not for me. The first one I'll be skipping.

I was hoping for these in legacy at some point for a smaller price.

They look great though.

I definitely think thats a mistake given it also mentions victory saber in the description, hopefully by the end of the day it’s fixed

I'd grudgingly accept $749 for Transformers 40th Anniversary HasLab - Transformers: Legacy Robots in Disguise 2001 Fortress Maximus. Finally getting that RID toy they couldn't do in 2001 because of drop tests.

But for Omega Prime!? Yikes

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

$749 has to be an error. It's only USD $250; that's less than AUD $400 with a direct conversion.

I had to go to the bank, it's conveniently located next door to EB Games. I asked the manager if it was a place holder price. He said that $750 is a normal place holder price they use. That said, maybe its time to buy from TFH instead of EB Games for these Haslab items.

Oh boy, we might be in trouble if EB Games doesn't lower the price. I just got an email from TFH saying Hasbro has cut off all retailers (I'm assuming in SG) from ordering Haslab products. I have no idea why they would decide to kill off Haslab sales in SG, it's just stupid to cut out a market like that.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

that HAS to be a placeholder price. no way they want only a hundred less than they were charging for Unicron for these two (well, three with the weaponiser)

dunno if i'm gonna go in for these if the price does get changed since i already have a 2001 Optimus Prime (but not the Magnus to go with him) that i'm otherwise pretty happy with. these look great, and i'm sure OP will be a lot sleeker without the electronics that i don't use anyway, but i dunno. feels like i might be better picking up some more vintage 2001 stuff instead