Approximate Retail Price - $30
Approximate Size - 12cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - 1967 Volkswagen Type 2 Kombi van/microbus
Main Features/Gimmicks - N/A
Main Colours - brown and beige
Main Accessories - x1 gun

PROS
+ Licensed Volkswagen Kombi-van/minibus Transformer... yeah, baby!
+ Screen-accurate sculpt
+ Screen-accurate deco
+ Nicely detailed vehicle mode, including livery
+ The door wings are more screen-accurate and look quite nice

CONS
- The colours are muted and somewhat dull. Screen-accurately dull, but I prefer the more vibrant colours on mainline Deluxe Wheeljack.
- The head wings are unpainted, whereas they're silver on mainline Wheeljack
- No lenses on Wheeljack's glasses. Although this does make the eyes clearer to see; he's just wearing lensless frames.
- The windscreen/front bonnet panels just kinda hang out from the back and don't really tuck in out of the way
- Doors are prone to falling off during transformation. Getting the roof panels up might require some excessive force.
- There's a groove behind my Wheeljack's armpits; one of them became warped and developed stress marks during transformation. I advise caution during transformation... which is tricky when those roof parts require freakin' excessive force. Might be better to just allow parts to fall off and reattach them (effectively making it a partsformer). Guh.

OVERALL
[url=http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php/29615-Toy-Review-WHEELJACK-(Rise-of-the-Beasts-Deluxe)?p=658591]Other than having a licensed vehicle mode, mainline Wheeljack is by far the superior toy. You'd be better off just hanging onto your mainline ROTB Wheeljack toy, and if you really want that sweet licensed VW kombivan, just get the non-transforming Jada Toys 1:32 scale car from JB Hi Fi for $15.