Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Tfs a popular toy this Christmas" says the news media

Just remove the missles when on display man, hehehe. Though on that list , that talking Elmo is the top one ei? Its rather a pricey toy though. I find that thing creepy for some reason. Don't get me wrong I love Sesame but Elmo is one of those later characters that you either really hate or love, in my case I hate him makes me wanna get a 2x4 and smack it. I prefer "The Count" over Elmo. But seeing as how my godchild just gravitate to it when brought to the toyshops, meh kids...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I already have a "TMX". Should I be concerned about this new version?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I already have a "TMX". Should I be concerned about this new version?
    I too have a TMX, but this new one, well lets just say that "Chucky" is looking more and more possible every day.....

According to Channel Seven Melbourne News tonight, Transformers was the big selling toy this Christmas. It was the only toy they named in their Christmas shopping story but I forget the exact quote.

Sounds like a lot of young boys will be getting Transformers this year. And that's great! Hopefully some of us older boys will get some TFs as presents too!
    Last edited by Paulbot; 24th December 2008 at 11:30 PM.

I would have liked some TFs under my little christmas tree, but all the stores I went to either didn't have any or were charging $50 for a deluxe Dragstrip.

I'm not bitter though...

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It's a lego christmas here. Mainly because there are currently no local transformers that I want.

I got my mum the police station, and she got me the cargo truck and the rescue helicopter.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I saw some kids opening TF Animated toys (Deluxe Cybertron Mode Prime) in the news today.