Thread: Toy Review - Legacy United Cybertron Universe Starscream

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I like it, but not as much as the original Galaxy Force voyager. I think if you have a Cyber Key toy, you need an activating gimmick. Didn’t stop me from buying it, because I am a Starscream completist, but still prefer the original
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I was pretty pumped for a new rendition of Cybertron Starcream that had decent bot articulation but I've been disappointed. While bot mode articulation has been improved it hasn't really improved that much. While leg articulation is excellent as he's still very constrained around the shoulders and that makes the sacrifices made to the alt mode not really worth it. The alt mode is a bit fragile feels gappy. On the upside he does look great but I do which they went with a slightly lighter shade of gray than what I now realise is the sombre return of Hasbro grey. Sadly I can't really claim that this is an improvement over the original, which was not exactly best-in-class for a Cybertron figure anyway.