Approximate Retail Prize - $29
    Approximate Size - 13.5cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Sub-Group - Terran
    Alt-mode - motorcycle
    Main Features/Gimmicks - N/A
    Main Colours - grey, green
    Main accessories - x1 sidecar/cannon

As someone who's usually not a fan of the Warrior Class, I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by Thrash who has exceeded by admittedly low expectations. The sculpting is on point, and the deco's also well done (although the TakaraTomy version features more cartoon-like colours). Thrash is fairly well articulated and balances well given the spindly body and small feet. I do like how the motorcycle can function by itself or attached to the side car, although obviously attaching the sidecar allows the bike mode to stand up. The bike does have its own kickstand, but it's pretty rubbish; it took multiple attempts for me to get it to work for my photo. I do also like how the weapon can attach in either the fists or forearms or on the back.

My biggest criticism of this toy is the massive gap behind the front/headlight section, where you can clearly see the robot head. This toy is definitely no Deluxe Class, but it is fairly good for a Warrior. I don't think it's worth the $29 RRP, but it's currently on sale at Target for $19, and for that price I'd say it's worth it.

I'm glad I managed to find Thrash at Target a few weeks ago for $19. Saw your great pics of Grimlock, have to hunt him down next.