Beast Wars Universe MAGMATRON
Series - Generations
Sub-line - Legacy
Size/class - Commander
New/remould/redeco - New mould
Wave - 19 (TL-69)
Released here - May 2024
Approximate Retail Price - $180~208 (depending on retailer)
Approximate Size - varies depending on how you pose Skysaurus' feet; min. height is 28cm
Allegiance - Predacon
Alt-modes - Skysaurus: Quetzacoatlus, Landsaurus: Giganotosaurus, Seasaurus: Elasmosaurus
Main Features/Gimmicks - 3 component beasts combine to form Magmatron robot or Magmasaurus combiner beast
Main Colours - red, gold, green and purple with dark grey, pink, sky-blue and gold accents.
Main Accessories - Magma Blade (x1), Skysaurus blades (x2), blast effect pieces

Comparison with Beast Wars Magmatron

Note that mine is the original 1999 Magmatron. This toy is nearly identical to the 2000 Beast Machines Magmatron' main difference being that the Takara version has a pointier sword tip & missiles. Legacy Magmatron's Magma Blade is pointy, however, the entire blade itself is made from the same hard rubber that Legacy Beachcomber and Sandstorm's tyres are made from. It's solid enough that this blade won't easily warp, but also rubber to comply with safety laws.

Rear comparison. I haven't got the heel spurs transformed properly in this photo; they do fold out another step which allows the toy to be stable without relying on using the tail as a support strut.

Magma Blade!

Skysaurus

Landsaurus; the only dinosaur component of Magmatron

Seasaurus

Magmasaurus. If The Wuzzles were fuelled by nightmares.

Thoughts
This is a very solid toy with lots of connecting points; some of which require some force to disconnect! I broke one of my paintbrushes getting one of the heel spurs out; it was that tight! There are no unforgivable flaws on this toy. Head articulation is limited due to being part of Skysaurus. Still, I can move the wings out of the way and get a 90 degree range of head movement. Waist articulation is also limited but still existant; I can lift up some panels and get a 90 degree range of waist swivel. Overall, a nice toy that's exceeded my expectations. Recommended.