Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G1 prime parts needed.

Another thing to try later on is wait for the millions of 25th Anni Primes to be priced down enough for them to be affordable (I think it will happen, they have too many and its a crap toy due to bad 'Hasbroesque' decisions). Then you can take the chrome parts and general accessories from it. If you feel creative enough you may be able to get parts out and repaint them from pink to red.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I think this thread should've been posted here. This is the "for sale" section, not the "wanted" section.
    Yes, you are probably right... In my haste I seem to have mistaken this for a buy/sell/trade sub forum... do we need a mod to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Another thing to try later on is wait for the millions of 25th Anni Primes to be priced down enough for them to be affordable (I think it will happen, they have too many and its a crap toy due to bad 'Hasbroesque' decisions). Then you can take the chrome parts and general accessories from it. If you feel creative enough you may be able to get parts out and repaint them from pink to red.
    The optimus part I need is internal enough not to need a repaint... I think. The thing that worries me about doing this is that the new toy has noticably lower quality plastic in it.

Maybe I should buy an encore and transfer the red feet...

Moved.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Shipped out the UM this afternoon. Hopefully you'll get it sometime this week.

Quote Originally Posted by jgon2098 View Post
    Thanks Jgon2098... much appreciated.

Everyone else... I really need a G1 prime junker! Mainly for the right shoulder/ right upper arm. If there are none around I'm considering biting the bucket and buying one from the states...

***note edited this as I initially wrote left for op and I need his right shoulder...
    Last edited by d*r*j*; 16th December 2008 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jgon2098 View Post
    Ultra Magnus arrived today. Thanks jgon2098... I'm really happy with it.