Page 27 of 74 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031323747 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Toy Sightings.

I did a run this morning...

Target still had bucketloads of old Voyagers, mostly Megatron with some (green) Ratchets and Starscreams. They had 1 each of Ironhide and Blackout which I grabbed. They were also just unloading lots of wave 1 of Screen Battles (these are gonna shelf warm I reckon). Lots of deluxes, mostly the wave(s) including Wreckage, Arcee, Longarm and others. Lots of legends too. Cylindrical Ult BBs as well.

At Kmart, there were more Starscreams and Screen Battles and scouts as Paul mentioned, but not much else.

Myer and TRU had very little.

darn..where are the new releases???
    Paul, have you checked out Minotaur as yet?
    wanna know if they have restocked
    I haven't been down to Minotaur yet. There's no Transformers on the Diamond Shipping List this week (but the Deluxe Assortment was last week) so they likely won't be restocked so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    There's no Transformers on the Diamond Shipping List this week (but the Deluxe Assortment was last week) so they likely won't be restocked so soon.
    Diamond Shipping List? What is this???

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Diamond Shipping List? What is this???
    +1 and jay...if you do spot the mysterious Barricade (original movie one), please grab one for me at any price in the stores

A comic thing mentioned in relation to how Minotaur is not likely to have new toys.

Diamond Comics delivers comics and merchandise to comic stores worldwide. Each week you can check the list and see what comics are coming out, and last week's list had a TF Deluxe Case on the list which Minotaur must have ordered.
    http://previews.diamondcomics.com/pu...s=428&ai=65208
    Last edited by Paulbot; 16th April 2008 at 10:12 PM.

Very interesting... Do keep us posted about future updates in there.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    +1 and jay...if you do spot the mysterious Barricade (original movie one), please grab one for me at any price in the stores
    I'm on it

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Very interesting... Do keep us posted about future updates in there.

I'm on it
    I think it's a new trend as Minotaur very rarely even got those in in the past. I see them all the time in the Shipping Lists since I'm a comic collector as well. As w/ all things these days, it's very likely movie related. I droped by yesterday and Steath BBs and Salvage were still there plus old Overcasts and Jungle BCs.

Salvage is really shiny red!

Don't know if this is old news or not, but my local Toyworlds have all restocked on deluxe, and selling for 24.99.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Don't know if this is old news or not, but my local Toyworlds have all restocked on deluxe, and selling for 24.99.
    They're the cylinder shaped ones, right?

Wandered into the local Target Country (aka Fosseys) to have a look for some cheap shirts for the gym, and instead found an end point with more scouts and deluxes that shop will ever sell.

My first thought was "whoah ... that's more TF's than this store has ever stocked since it's been open"
    My second thought was "this stuff is never going to sell. KITBASH MATERIAL!!!!!"