Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts about the Spoiler policy on this forum.

is it even essential to have a thread about 'random facts' ? Isn't that wat Tf wiki is for, finding info? and rest of the net of course

As far as a time limit goes, i'd say 6 months to a year.

We live in a day and age where most people tend to see or read things soon after they're released to the general public.

Not to be rude, but we can't NOT tip toe around things just for the sake of a couple of people

I haven't seen the Japanese G1 series, but over the years i've learnt things because of something someone's posted. Do I get upset over it? No. Because I accept that i'm probably in the minority of TF fans who haven't seen these stories.

I haven't seen all of R.I.D. either, but I don't expect people to cater to me and not discuss it. If they do, I simply avoid the discussion.

Same with the 2007 and upcoming 2009 movie. I didn't and don't want to know too much about it, but curiousity tends to get the better of me and I take a sneak peak. THIS IS MY OWN DECISION. Meaning I can't blame anyone else but me.

It all comes to down to a invidivual's responsibility, if they don't want to be spoiled, don't look.

In the case of Gok's sig, like I said, 6-12 month time frame, he should be able to post any fact older than that. If it's a "spoiler" to someone then chances are, they're in a small group of people yet to experience that particular story and he, nor anyone else, should have to cater to that small group.