Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Encore Cassette reissues and Henkei Minibot sets!

I still want a Ratbat and Overkill.

Getting Ratbats in the secondary market is too much of a minefield as its impossible to tell the fake ones from pics.

Love yer sig.

I'd personally like to get Slugfest (so I guess they should reissue Slugfest and Overkill together - my Overkill is missing his weapons so I'd get both) and I really want Grand Slam and Raindance. Squawktalk and Beastbox would be nice but not that essential for me.

oh how i long for a complete encore set of all the cassettes

Nice that they're reissuing Rewind and Eject, though it would have been better IMO if it was with Ramhorn and Steeljaw or other cassettes.

Quote Originally Posted by kup
    I still want a Ratbat and Overkill.

Getting Ratbats in the secondary market is too much of a minefield as its impossible to tell the fake ones from pics.
    I may part with one of my Ratbats. PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post

I may part with one of my Ratbats. PM if interested.
    PM Sent!

After looking at the Promo Warpath pics and the final carded product from Hasbro, I am tempted to wait till Henkei releases their Legends set as its likely to be painted more like the Promos.

http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/uni.../warpath-1903/

The risk of bad QC is also very small at this size level.

Steeljaw's already been reissued. Ramhorn would be good though as he's never been reissued before.

Oh, I am now torn.
    I was just going to get the Hasbro Legends (and already have Wave 4 at BBTS) but since they are coming to Henkei land, I may have to tell myself that I can wait another 4 months to get these.

Man the Decepticon's are really outnumbered for the Henkei releases.

Cassette reissues, espy Eject and Rewind who I don't have. However I wish for Ramhorn and Frenzy/Rumble.

Sigh, rumble/frenzy mold has been proliferating the KO market, couldnt they retro mold it perhaps? The KOers seem to be able to do it, why not HAsTAkTom Themselves, theyve got nothing to loose as buyers want the real toy not KO's. So its a good investment AFAIK. I would want to see is a reissue of the japanese exclusive tapes - the 4 autobot dinosaurs, Noizy, Graphi, Sauru and forgot the last one's name, anyways, that would seriously put down an end to that ridiculously overpriced bidding thats going on whenever these guys are up on ebay. Plus the fact that these are the only tapes I have left to collect.

But these reissues are a welcome blessing especially for those that dont have the mold or are wanting to replace their worn out ones.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Heck!!! Just release a giant box set of ALL cassettes, with the little clear cassette holders, like the minibot box

I want Enemy