Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Encore Cassette reissues and Henkei Minibot sets!

i am sure in time to come, there will be more of them!
    i guess the problems with reissues is that some of us already have the vintages, and it hurt us one way or another. heh

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Up for EARLY BIRD preorder on HLJ along with quite a few others (universe henkei).

Yes I'm still dirty over noone mentioning the early bird jazz preorder when it happened, so it's my mission to do it myself now.
    I know what you mean. I missed a few early bird specials on HLJ website. But in my defence IMO their search engine is pathetic.
    BUT, the real reason i'm posting today is to tell my fellow transfans that despite my last post i'm pathetic and i caved and ordered this set from HLJ. What a total hypocrite i am when it comes to TF's.

in the end

the most important thing is, you have the figure in your possession

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    I know what you mean. I missed a few early bird specials on HLJ website. But in my defence IMO their search engine is pathetic.
    BUT, the real reason i'm posting today is to tell my fellow transfans that despite my last post i'm pathetic and i caved and ordered this set from HLJ. What a total hypocrite i am when it comes to TF's.
    While I too have the ravage and laserbeak that came with my encore and commemorative soundwaves, my excuse to justify this set is that I really want the other two. I never had them, and I see this as the only way I will get them as I don't trust ANY of these on Ebay with the KOs so prevailant. Plus I want these to go with my TFC blaster.

Now all we need is ramhorn, slugfest, overkill and rumble/frenzy. I'd be very happy with that cassette set, as again, I don't trust ANY 2nd hand version of any of these.

So in a way, the KO scumbags have forced me to really want these as I know these are the real deal. Hear that hasbro/takara? We want legitimate versions of what is being KO'd.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

It's also good to know that you are supporting the official industry and not giving a cent to illegal bootleggers. It's like paying more for a legit DVD, CD, shoes, clothes etc. over an imitation - sure, you pay more, but at least you know that you're supporting the people who actually created the product. It's also part of having integrity as a collector - you want to collect Transformers, and not counterfeit imitations of Transformers. *nods*

yeah, I really hate KOs as opposed to unofficial products (like eg Classics Ultra Magnus Amour or Auto-scout).

I had resolved that when I could afford it, I would buy a really nice MOSC version of the G1 Rumble and Ravage set because as a kid, that's what got away from me (in terms of it being no longer available when I finally convinced mum to buy). The KOs just prevent me from ever buying this online because like MV75 said, I just can't trust that its genuine. Most times, sellers either don't know they are KOs or claim that they are genuine anyway.