Thread: I Just survived car accident, wrote off car.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I Just survived car accident, wrote off car.

Yesterday I was on my way to work and fell asleep at the wheel. I crashed into an embankment and rolled my car three times and landed upside down. Seat belts Save Lives! I was rushed to the emergency department and luckily I've only got a broken wrist, lacerations to my fingers and forehead. My body aches and I've got bruises all over.

I've upset a lot of people around me, my car doesn't exist anymore and this means no more purchasing of transformers so I can get something temporary to drive around in.

I probably wont be posting much on these boards either, wont be doing any trades as I need to get more money together. Sorry to have disappointed anyone due to my recent acquisitions posts claiming I have things to trade.

You're okay which is the main thing, dude.

Stay in touch (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Glad to see you're alright. Keep safe and you're always welcome to participate on this board - you don't have to be an active toy collector to be a Transfan!

I've had a similar experience to you and it occurred just before I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnoea. I now have treatment for it which makes things a lot better. I don't know if you regularly nod off behind the wheel or not, I know I used to - but yeah, if it happens to you quite a bit then I'd recommend getting tested for Sleep Apnoea and getting treated for it. Good eating and exercise help too.

Anyway, get well soon.

WOW, get better soon mate

Glad to hear you are relatively ok. Get better soon though
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

As long as your alright thats the main thing and i hope for a well and speedy recovery

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Geez - hope you feel better soon mate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
    Seat belts Save Lives!
    Amen to that!

I knew a guy who fell asleep at the wheel about 10 years ago and crashed in to another car, killing himself and the 2 girls in the other car! Tragic!! Especially since he was one of the nicest human beings I've ever met! He just fell asleep... that's all!