Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am from Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!

Default I am from Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys!

I am from somewhere rather near to Aussie. Aussie is a great place and I've been to the Gold Coast, and absolutely love Dreamworld, Movie World and Seaworld!

I reside in Singapore and had founded a TF website in Singapore, which is pretty new, about 4-5 months. You can check us out at www.tf.sg Well, we have an Xmas banner with bot and con characters!!!

Abt myself, I am into G1 vintages, they cost a lot, but they make me a happy person. I have completed all combiners, and looking into collecting two of those combiners I love. Up next are members from the Victory Series include deathsaurus and landcross.

I love God Ginrai and Godbomber too!

Looking forward to sharing my info and interacting with the aussie fans here!

I am from Cybertron!!!!!!!!!

Welcome

Did you use the MRT this morning? Gone to Clarkes Quay lately? Enjoying the roti canai and Kopi o ?

I love eating and toy shopping in Singapore

as Swindle would say, perhaps we can make a deal? You send us rather nice Tf toys from Singapore and we pay you ?

say hi to Lee Kuan Yew for me

roller!! wat de *haha*

hi doubleclouder. i'm Singaporean too but residing in Australia for a number of years now.
    glad to have you on board

Mabuhay! Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay and post pics of your collection, We love looking at every members collection especially G1s for me
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

lol, this is great - we recently had a new member called Doubledealer join the board, now we have doubleclouder! As Borat would say, "Is nice!"

willkomen

AHoy thar. How be you? Ye be warned, roller is a nut, but a good kid as Liegeprime said, post collection pics. Would love to see them..

welcome to the boards!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Welcome to the board and yes watch out for Roller.......he is our 'special friend' that we have

Yeah and dont be lazy like me and post some pics