Thread: Classics mirage + astrotrain

Default Classics mirage + astrotrain

Hi

I'm looking for a classics mirage and a classics/henkei (preferably) astrotrain. Loose is fine but I need the backing card

Can anyone help?
    Thanks

I'm willing to part with my Classics Astrotrain - I'm sure I still have the backing card. I'm not home right now so I'll have to get back to you later about that.

Thanks Gok, The backing card is probably the most important thing since I'm still tossing up whether I should go henkei or classics for astro-train. LMK if you've got it.

Cheers and thanks again

Ive got a classics mirage i bought about 3 weeks ago. I have the card. Ive only transformed him once to robot mode. I want $26.00 which includes shipping. PM me if you are interested.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Hi Vector Sigma. Thanks for the post. Sorry about the tardy reply. 26 bucks with shipping sounds reasonable. Do you have the instruction sheets as well and is the card in good condition? If its not too much trouble, a couple of pics of the toy and the card would be nice. I'll pm you my email adress. Is there any looseness or damage to the figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy D View Post
    Hi Vector Sigma. Thanks for the post. Sorry about the tardy reply. 26 bucks with shipping sounds reasonable. Do you have the instruction sheets as well and is the card in good condition? If its not too much trouble, a couple of pics of the toy and the card would be nice. I'll pm you my email adress. Is there any looseness or damage to the figure?
    Ill get some pics. The figure is only 3 weeks old and ive only transformed it once so no looseness or damage. Id have everything with it except for the plastic bubble.

Edit- picture added
    Last edited by Vector Sigma 13; 4th January 2009 at 04:20 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

That looks perfect. Let me know how you want me to pay.

Thanks
    Dave

Dave, I have Classics Astrotrain if you still want it. I have everything that comes with it. I opened it such that you can still slot it back into the insert and display it as if it was never opened. The bubble is still attached to the backing card.

I also have Classics Mirage, Bumblebee, Ramjet and Starscream (sealed) if you are looking for any of them.

Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Dave, I have Classics Astrotrain if you still want it. I have everything that comes with it. I opened it such that you can still slot it back into the insert and display it as if it was never opened. The bubble is still attached to the backing card.

I also have Classics Mirage, Bumblebee, Ramjet and Starscream (sealed) if you are looking for any of them.

Let me know.
    ill take another mirage, i could pick him up at the next meet up, but yeah, i fixed up my other mirage so it looks liek he is still in box, so i can hold on for more lol