Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for Decepticon Universe Legends

Default Ideas for Decepticon Universe Legends

Hi just some thoughts on new characters/toys I would like to see in the future, at the same time trying to be realistic.

Universe Legends, we are seeing alot of the G1 minibots in this range. eg. Brawn, Beachcomber, Cosmos. Which are going to be great in my opinion. These are all autobots. How about decepticons. I was thinking they could do Runabout and Runamuck, one of the Insecticons, and a Sharkticon. They would be nice as scout size also. Plus I would like to build an army of Insecticons and Sharkticons

I would like to see action figures with great articulation based on the G1 gestalts eg. Devastator, Menasor, Bruticus, Defensor, Superion, Computron.
    These could be like the Revoltech figures except 9 inch or 12 inch figures. The reason why I suggest this as it seems a reasonable compromise to get these as action figure characters rather than expecting new updated combiner versions of these toys.

Thanks for reading , please discuss, post feedback

now that i thinks aboot it, there were no Decepticons in that size range in G1.

so i guess legends wont work for them

True there were no decepticon minibots. In the range they already have g2 megatron tank, onslaught repaint of cybertron redalert, and starscream. The legends seem to be really popular, probably cheaper to buy for children. It would make sense to increase the range and include characters that they probably won't make for a deluxe or larger size.

ok

i think

Legends Wingthing would be cool

and Legends Staxx could be done using that optimus mould, just remould the head

Legends Monstructor could turn into a garden swing

ok Im not familar with staxx,and monstructor, but they might be interesting. Monstructor as a garden swing??

Staxx is probably one of, if not, the coolest G2 Decepticon

Monstructor is a combiner from late G1, and to be honest, if you wanted a legends of him, it would have to be a garden swing. Theres just no other alt mode suitable for him

oh a Legends Octane/Tankor could work

Quote Originally Posted by roller
    Staxx is probably one of, if not, the coolest G2 Decepticon
    I see your Staxx and I raise you a Jhiaxus.

Could you guys at least be a little bit serious. Especially when a newer member posts a discussion topic. Otherwise, they won't bother trying that sort of thing again.

As per the topic, I think a 3-pack reflector would be good for legends size. Or the cassettes... But with Ravage now done, Hasbro wouldn't go for more toys that turn into outdated 'vintage' audio-cassettes.
    Insecticons would be good too, as they were always drawn smaller in the cartoon and comic.

Okay, back on topic - I would really like to see Universe versions of more Decepticon Cassettes. We have Ravage coming up with Hound, but I'd also like to see: Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw.

What about the Insecticons (sp?). I know they weren't that small in G1, but it would be more fitting if they were smaller then most of the others
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|