Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Encore Cassette reissues and Henkei Minibot sets!

Default Encore Cassette reissues and Henkei Minibot sets!

Takara will be releasing a Cassette set including Rewind, Eject, Ravage and Laserbeak. They are also releasing Henkei legends of the minibots characters including Beachcomber, Bumblebee and Brawn as "C-18 Attack Team Minibots" and Wheelie, Warpath and Cosmos in "C-19 Spy Team Minibots"

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...nibots-166413/

Personally, I will not be getting any of the cassettes as I already own them in reasonably good condition but I wish they would release Ratbat and Overkill as well as the combining cassettes.
    Last edited by kup; 18th December 2008 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Takara will be releasing a Cassette set including Rewind, Eject, Ravage and Laserbeak. They are also releasing 2 more sets of minibots including Beachcomber, Bumblebee and Brawn as "C-18 Attack Team Minibots" and Wheelie, Warpath and Cosmos in "C-19 Spy Team Minibots"

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...nibots-166413/

It seems that Bumblebee must be released yet again

Personally, I will not be getting any as I already have all these bots in reasonably good good condition but they are great for those beginning to collect minibots!
    I don't think you have the minibots, Kup - they're Henkei versions of those Legend things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I don't think you have the minibots, Kup - they're Henkei versions of those Legend things.
    You are indeed correct. I will fix my post. Thanks

Mod: Please fix my thread title

Gah! I already have enough Laserbeaks and Ravages (both originals and reissues) - but my Rewind's gun is thoroughly chrome-worn and my Eject has no guns (and has sticker wear) - so I wanna get the set for the Autobot cassettes. If anyone is only interested in Ravage and Laserbeak please LMK and maybe we can do a split order - you can keep the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow
    Heh. For a moment I was puzzled as to why they would reissue Bumblebee, Cosmos and Warpath again (esp. Bumblebee - I already have three different reissues of G1 Bumblebee (and one variant reissue)). But I got excited for a moment at the prospect of getting a reissue Brawn (mine has a busted shoulder joint) and Beachcomber (my Beachcomber's in good condition but I wouldn't mind another XD).

Updated the thread title.

I would prefer Encore reissues of Brawn, Beachcomber, Warpath, Cosmos & Wheelie. The TF Collection reissues are pricey (well not so much Kup & Wheelie) and although I have all those figures they are well loved and 23-4 years old.

I would get the cassettes. You can never have enough of Ravage and Laserbeak.

Thanks Paul

ack!!! i just need Rewind, anyone in WA not want theres?

Those Minibots look like Maccas toys.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Awesome news about the Cassettes! I wish they'd reissue Rumble and Frenzy though!

I suspect that they've lost the Rumble/Frenzy mould.

I'm glad they finally decided to reissue Eject/Rewind though after getting Flipsides and Rosanna!! (such teases!)