Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TFA Season 3 Ep07 "Predacons Rising" !!Spoiler!!!

Default TFA Season 3 Ep07 "Predacons Rising" !!Spoiler!!!

Sneak Peak posted on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmGD6INHeXA

I was just watching it. Nice opening for an episode.

Watched it this morning. The birth of Waspinator.... neat! And... the potential for Sentinel Magnus... scary!

Awesome epidsode. Waspinator is huge! I like the way beast wars writers Bob Forward and Larry DiTillio pay homage to old school beast wars at the end, when Blackarachnia gets up to see a cheeta, gorilla and rhino. Top stuff!!

poor Wasp and at least Waspinator has plans

I really liked the Sentinal-Blackarachnia scene when he discovers who she is. Show some real depth to his character, and gives some explanation to why he is a jerk and his attitude towards Optimus. Also a bit of his attitude towards Magnus for not letting them go back.

I am curious though as to the current status of the Dinobots. I am sure they will pop up somewhere but they would have been within the radius of that explosion. So a couple of things could have happened
    a) They went with Blackaracknia and Waspinator to where ever they are now
    b) They survived and got thrown somewhere Team Rocket style (or are just in the water near the blast zone, but Optimus and co were thrown a fair bit...)
    c) They are, Primus forbid, off-line
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I think the dinobots were probably thrown by the blast. They're popular characters so I doubt that they'd be off the board for too long.

On Youtube some people were speculating that Waspinator and Blackarachnia were thrown through time. Others think that they were sent somewhere else on earth. I think it's the latter because when the series ends I really want to see a massive robot throw down

It was a good episode but the 'Sentinel character dynamics' brought it down somewhat but it did considerably improve by the end when Sentinel met Blackarachnia. It was also strange to have him named Autobot Supreme leader at the end - its easy to see where the plot is going.

However Waspinator was great but I will miss Wasp as there was something cool about him and more familiar character wise to his BW counterpart than the personality we saw after he got his technorganic mode (which appears to be more Season 1 BW than actually technorganic (as seen in BM) since both wasp and BA only appear to be organic on the outside).

Some people are making a big deal at the 'Maximal' cast at the end but I am sure that was just a gag/tribute to BW and the writers and they have not landed in G1 continuity prehistoric earth. Its more likely they are either in Africa or in Prehistoric 'Animated' Earth.

I was also happy to see Bob Forward and Larry DiTillio back in Transformers.
    Last edited by kup; 12th April 2009 at 12:55 PM.

How do people watch these so fast?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    How do people watch these so fast?
    Mininova - Google that as we may not be allowed to give direct links

Also google Vuse.