Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fan Custom ( Classics Prime trailer)

The trailer needs to be closer to the cab it just looks wrong with that massive gap

I think the gap is there to allow a full 90 degree swivel for the trailer. Otherwise it will hit the back of the cab and be at a really narrow angle.

I think it looks ok but the wheels should be spread out further and not housed within mudguards. It ends up looking like a campervan for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    I think the gap is there to allow a full 90 degree swivel for the trailer. Otherwise it will hit the back of the cab and be at a really narrow angle.
    bah! i dont want it to swivel i want it to look good

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    I think it looks ok but the wheels should be spread out further and not housed within mudguards. It ends up looking like a campervan for now.
    Well those wheels your talking about IS roller in this version of prime trailer so it would end up being close to each other like that. It can be detached and end up being roller as shown in the pics further down.

So um Kyle your saying FP will make their own version ei? Any wind of when it might be?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

"Very soon".

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    "Very soon".
    OoooooooHHH!!!!, wonder what gimmick will the trailer have - will it be like PM prime or like a star convoy?

This Fans custom one here has Star convoy shape but looks like has G1 gimmick ( split in half and becomes combat deck/repair bay) but I could be wrong , they havent showed much in the newer teaser pics jaydisc posted.
    I'd prolly end with both hehehehe (the one I less like to be given as a gift to my cousin)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    This Fans custom one here has Star convoy shape but looks like has G1 gimmick ( split in half and becomes combat deck/repair bay)
    I don't think it looks like Star Convoy, but the idea of having an external Roller unit that hides underneath the rear half of trailer is quite similar. At the same time though Star Convoy's robot mode = cab + trailer, while this fan custom trailer doesn't form part of the robot mode.

correct me if im wrong but rollers is the wheels of this isnt it?
    so if i want to display the trailer and roller apart then the trailer wont have any wheels?
    seems silly to me..

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    correct me if im wrong but rollers is the wheels of this isnt it?
    so if i want to display the trailer and roller apart then the trailer wont have any wheels?
    seems silly to me..
    Agreed.

I also prefer this photoshop:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ml#post2614871

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Doesn't look very good to me, and boy does Henkei Prime look a bit Pinkimus eh?
    Heh - This is something everyone noticed on my Henkei Prime before I repainted it. Anyone remember that?
    But yeah - it seemed a lot of peoples' Henkei Primes were pretty good on paint matching except mine - as no one noticed until they looked at mine all that time ago - (Unless we were still blinded by Takara's then unquashable 'good QC)

I wonder...
    Anyhoo - at least it's not completely pinkimus

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther