Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: JP mag - MP Grimlock, Henkei Cyclonus, Mickey Convoy.

As far as the comics were concerned, Catilla was a Decepticon with the heart of an Autobot. Carnivac was a Decepticon who, like Thundercracker should have been, doubted the Decepticon cause and ended up losing faith in it. Both Catilla and Carnivac allied themselves with the surviving Autobot members of the Wreckers (forming the Survivors) but Carnivac always steadfastly remained a Decepticon despite being allied with Autobots - a lot like how Blackarachnia insisted on remaining a Predacon for a long time despite being allied with Maximals.

Anyway, I think it's great that TakaraTOMY are going to so much effort into taking both the fans of the G1 cartoon and comics into account. Just set the eye colour to whichever your preference is.

Discriminating against red eyed Transformers is racist damnit.

Anyways based on the cartoon theory neutral Transfomers should have purple eyes.

Since this discussion is still continuing, (no one wanted to get drunk and play ping pong ) remember how when Skyfire and Starscream were friends? They were both scientists but Screamer still had red eyes. Maybe he's been evil all along!

Autobots who don't have blue eyes & Decepticons who don't have red eyes in the G1 cartoon.

Outback has no eyes!
    "Crikey, I'm blind drunk here"!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Oh yeh, READING posts seesm to help a lot dunnit?

As for the eye debate. I am going for "Mood eyes" When I am agnry red all the way, when not angry, blue.

Now I just have to carry grimlock around with me everywhere and hand out little cards to people explaining the system...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Autobots who don't have blue eyes &
    Skyfire has to be the worlds smallest decepticon for a time, length of alliance not height you fool

Skyfire's career as a Decepticon lasted longer than Crosscut's. And remember that he (Jetfire) started off as a Decepticon in the G1 comics too.