Page 114 of 517 FirstFirst ... 94104109110111112113114115116117118119124134 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 5167

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

tf prime at willows big w they had deluxe and voyager($23 and $50) but didn't see legends class.

Target Runaway Bay has the new Legion Commanders, at the outrageous price of $18.00 Looks like they waited until AFTER the sale to put their stock out. Grrr......

There was one Megatron, one Bulkhead, two Starscreams and the rest all Optimus.

I don't know if this is the case for the legion size figures, but when opening my Starscream I noticed that it includes a filecard. You need to tear it off carefully (serated edge), but its nice to see filecards come back again. Unfortunately though, no need for a red tech spec decoder, sigh....
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Garden City had about three cases of Prime Deluxes, 6 Wheeljack and 1 Soundwave left for $23.75, and both Voyagers were there for $50. They also had Legions but only Cliffjumper and Bumblebee is left at $7.

Big W had one Prime Bumblebee left and both Voyagers for similar price to Kmart.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

While doing stocktake at Myer Brisbane city I saw we had about ten of the Transformers Prime Bumblebee vs Starscream repaint sets for $59.95. Not sure if this has been spotted yet.

Target Springwood had two cases of the Cyberverse Commander but only one Bulkhead left, $13.50 each. 4x Deluxe Cliffjumper, both Voyagers, and 2x Legion Bumblebee

Target City only had one Deluxe Bumblebee and the Starscream/Bumblebee 2pk for $33 ($44 original price).
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Target 25% off toy sale. Pacific Fair plenty of legions, few deluxes left.

Big W Runaway Bay, Voyager class for 39.98, whch should have been the starting price. 23.98 for deluxes.

TRU Pacific Fair, all standard price but reduced price for the DOTM Legions exclusive pack, down $5 to 24.98

Pacific Fair Myers, full prce TF Prime, no restock of the DOTM deluxes. Looks like they may not ever come.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Big W Runaway Bay is setting up a new toy isle where the easter (promoitonal) items were. They're unloaded a new pack of Voyagers (including Shockers, Sentinel Prime) and marked down to 25.00
    There were also a ew activators marked down, but only Sideswipe.

It looks like they're gearing up for the annual toy sale, as there are many
    new toylines (eg Avengers, Angry Birds, etc) and new stock from existing
    lines (Star Wars) being put out. I suspect we may see a sales catalogue
    very soon!

Default Jet Wing Prime

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to inform you all that there are about 10 or so JetWing Optimus Primes at one of our Target Stores here in Townsville for $99. For anyone in NQLD it is a good price. I don't mind purchasing them for anyone though I would imagine that shipping on something that big would cost a bit.

Kurt

Been seeing at several Toyworlds around Brisbane lately...

Glow-in-the-Dark wave of Marvel Transformers. $20

The Walmart exclusive wave of Marvel Crossovers (for Ironman 2). $20

Loads of the SpeedStars trackset. $30

Heaps of TF3 Activators of the first two waves (And I mean HEAPS).
    And RPMs 2-packs that were reported in the VIC sightings a few months back - Optimus/Longhaul, Ironhide/Mixmaster, Jetfire/Megatron, Skids/Mudflap.

Big W Runaway Bay was unpacking two cases of Botshots, and should be scanning by tomorrow

EDIT: Prices are in now: TFM BOT SHOT AAST $7.72, TFM BOT SHOT LAUN $ 18.72

Plenty of Barricades, Bumbles, Starscreams and a couple of Optimus, but the 'chase' figure was gone. Very overstocked on launchers, but I can see Optimus Prime selling quicker than Megatron. Its very much a G1 homage for Prime, but DOTM movie for Megs.
    Last edited by reillyd; 26th April 2012 at 06:00 PM.